Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) is the global leader in storage and information management services. Iron Mountain is committed to storing, managing and transforming what our customers value most, from paper records to data to priceless works of art and culture. Providing a full suite of solutions – records and information management, data management, digital solutions, data centers and secure destruction – Iron Mountain enables organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and protect their data and assets from a complex world. Visit the company website at www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Iron Mountain enables 94% of the Fortune 1000 to smartly and securely manage their physical and digital information assets. With unmatched innovation and collaboration, our teams create information management solutions for our customers’ data, no matter what format, location or lifecycle stage it’s in and no matter where it’s kept. We are more than 17,000 people strong and growing. We’ve been a trusted records management leader since 1951.
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies’ shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
The DBA Associate is responsible for the following:
Installation, configuration, and maintenance of SQL Server Database environments across multiple Operating Systems and versions.
Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts productive meetings and is responsible for detailed tracking and analysis. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Communicates to Management regarding status of specific problems or projects. Provides technical support on systems and application technologies. Troubleshoots complex technical problems.
• As a member of the SQL Database Team the qualified candidate will be responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining SQL Databases. These tasks will include trouble shooting systems, configuring database variables, understanding architecture, analyzing scripts prior to deployment, debugging, and executing scripts.
• Provide operational support for SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS.
• Management of SQL Server environments and health.
• Create, modify, analyze, and manage T-SQL scripts and Connections strings to database environments
• Participate in architectural reviews and workshops with other teams or third parties
• Working in conjunction with global and project teams to designs system environments and develop architectural diagrams.
• Perform high level analysis and design reviews
• Research and evaluate SQL Server Versions relevant to the environment
• Serves as a contact for vendors of equipment and services
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee: